Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey Suckas

Trev here.  Keepin this shit real.  Let me begin by announcing that lazy acting is for people who aren't gonna make it.  We aren't those people, so lazy acting isn't for us!  I want to practice the fundamentals with a partner in private sessions  with Sean, preferably someone new each month.  So who wants in on this incredible opportunity?  (you can leave a comment w/o having an account, just be sure you sign with your name so we all know who you are)

If you want to use this blog as a forum for dialogue and scheduling, I regard you as an exceptionally intelligent person.  This way, we don't clog up our email inboxes and we can see who's signing up for what events without having to look at every email ever forwarded and replied to.  Its late now so I is going to bed.

3 comments:

Trev said...

I agree. Thanks for being such an inspiration Trev.

Trev said...

Yeah, uh huh.

Anonymous said...

shouldn't you be sleeping?